Itinerary: Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Departure
Laidback Laos is home to smiling faces, stunning river scenery and delicious cuisine. Discover Vientiane’s atmospheric temples and riverside eateries, while beautiful Luang Prabang reveals elaborate monasteries, colorful markets and a delightful blend of architecture. Join us for an enjoyable Laos vacation !
- Explore Vientiane's atmospheric temples and riverside eateries
- Take a walking tour of beautiful Wat Mai and the Royal Palace, a boat trip to Pak Ou Caves with a vast collection of Buddha sculptures
- Have chance to visit a family home for a special Lao blessing, play a round of petanque and see hundreds of robed monks collecting morning alms
- Entrance fees
- Return transfers
- Small group touring
- Breakfast daily in hotel
- 1 internal flight within Asia
- Local English-speaking guides
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Western tour leader based on a minimum of 7 travelers
What's Not Included
- VAT, Tips, and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
- Walking touring and electric trolleys in Luang Prabang
Price for group tour stay at Mandala Boutique Hotel in Vientiane and Sala Prang hotel in Luang Prabang
A short flight brings you to the fabled riverside town of Luang Prabang. Take a walking tour of beautiful Wat Mai and the Royal Palace, then participate in a fascinating bamboo weaving demonstration. Play a hands-on role in making your own delicious dinner, in a delightful pavilion overlooking rice paddies.
The next day, savor a traditional Lao breakfast and French coffee at an eatery frequented by your guide. Explore the city's famous sites on foot, including Xieng Thong, the tip of the peninsula and the Royal Palace jetty. A boat trip to Pak Ou Caves unveils a vast collection of Buddha sculptures spanning many centuries.
Return to Luang Prabang after lunch. Rise early to witness the ancient ritual of local monks collecting alms at dawn, then visit a morning market. Learn the art of making sticky rice and visit the scenic Kuang Si Falls, before a game of petanque and sunset drinks. Enjoy a farewell dinner before departing the next day.